Un plugin Joomla 3.x qui compile tous les fichiers SCSS d'un dossier en fichiers CSS de même nom.

Joomla4/Cassiopeia

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 5 mois #854 par Wilma999
Joomla4/Cassiopeia a été créé par Wilma999
In the settings of the new version 2.6 of the SCSS-compiler-plugin the "Support for template" says: "Not compatible with templates with framework (Cassiopeia, Astroid, ...)".
When I put this setting to "Yes" there is an error on the site: "0 Call to undefined method ScssPhp\ScssPhp\Compiler::setFormatter()".

Do I understand correctly that the plugin does not work with the default cassiopeia-template in Joomla 4 at all or am I doing something wrong?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 5 mois #855 par lomart
Réponse de lomart sur le sujet Joomla4/Cassiopeia
Bonjour,
Il y a un souci avec la version 2.6. Il faut désinstaller le plugin avant d'installer la nouvelle version
Les templates avec framework ne peuvent pas être compilé avec un compilateur externe (scsscompiler, koala, ...). Il faut utiliser leur méthode.
There is a problem with version 2.6. Uninstall the plugin before installing the new version
Templates with Framework can not be compiled with an external compiler (SCSSCompiler, Koala, ...). You have to use their method.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Propulsé par Kunena